Hi everyone! Juvia's Place had an amazing sale on during Black Friday and I decided to pick up one of the few palettes I don't have from them. This was only $10 in the sale!
There are 12 shades. 8 metallics and 4 mattes.
- Sokoto – Bright red toned orange / vermillion. (matte)
- Wodaabe – Green gold. (metallic)
- Bororo – Deep red. (metallic)
- Kia – Teal with a black base. (metallic)
- Zoya – Bronze peach. (metallic)
- Iman – White with a slight blue shift. (metallic)
- Jamila – Saffron/ dark orange. (matte)
- Senegal – Light gold. (metallic)
- Chad – Black. (matte)
- Katsina – Light almond/ tan. (matte)
- Lulu – True peach. (metallic)
- Fula – Soft pink rose. (metallic)
I used the shades Katsina, Kia and Chad for a simple smokey eye. I really like how the black blended and it lasted all day using only Colourpop concealer for primer.
I feel like this palette is an expanded version of the top half of the Magic Palette. I feel like if you have the Magic Palette, you don't need this palette.
|Left: Saharan. Right: Magic|
As you can see, there's some similarities. Really the only difference is undertones and I don't feel like it's all that noticeable on the eye.
I do feel like there could have been 1 or 2 less metallics because some shades are quite similar. I would have loved to have a deep burgundy matte to balance everything out.
Where to purchase:
My other JP reviews:
My instagram: dorchasbeaublog
Thanks for reading!